BeC is a family business founded in 1982 in Forlì, 70 km from Bologna.
Since 1982, for us the health and beauty of the skin has been a serious matter and we invest in daily research in our laboratories.
The combination of carefully selected essential oils, natural extracts, precious plant oils, vitamins, mineral salts, anti-free radical vitamins, and our continual lab research from the basis of each unique BeC product.
Bec offers a wide selection of organic, plant-based beauty products and natural supplements including face and body care, hygiene products, products designed for pregnant women and young children, sports products, sun creams designed and developed based off of studies conducted on various skin types, as well as the vast assortment of supplements developed according to the specific needs of our costumers.
All of our product lines are developed as a result of a deep understanding of your specific needs and are certified, safe, high-quality, and high-performing.
Here at BeC, research is not confined within our lab walls. We utilise our research to offer medical care and consultancy for retailers, beauticians, sport centres, and all the private clients who use BeC products.
Here, every customer is taken to a world of well-being and beauty in harmony with nature.
We believe in picking and choosing only the best ingredients from around the world, which are then carefully developed by our experts.
There is no such thing as a magic formulation. At BeC, we believe in continual research and using the best combinations of ingredients.
Discover a world of thousands of different ingredients, from the unmistakable scent of lavender in Barrême in the south of France, of Bourbon geranium from the Réunion Islands (Madagascar), of sandalwood from the Mysore region of India, to the blue chamomile petals of Hungary and the warm, aromatic notes of bergamot from Calabria, and the sharp, sweet scent of Sicilian lemons.
BeC’s special commitment to quality and research serves one purpose: effectiveness.
Did you know that during the preparation of our products:
- The supplement capsules are made up of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), a plant product extracted from pinewood pulp and cotton fibre.
- All products are tested for Nickel and heavy metals and are suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- We do not test on animals, nor do we use ingredients derived from animals.
- We conduct chemical and microbiological quality control tests on all raw materials and products.
- We conduct efficacy testing on all products by using ‘in vivo’ protocols together with volunteers.
- All products are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- We are certified ISO 14001 e ISO 9001.